Esperanto and Ilocano as Minority Language
In Esperanto and Ilocano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Esperanto and Ilocano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Esperanto as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Esperanto and Ilocano dialects, then you can go to Esperanto vs Ilocano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Esperanto and Ilocano Regulators
Esperanto and Ilocano speaking countries provide you Esperanto and Ilocano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akademio de Esperanto regulates Esperanto language.Ilocano is regulated by Commission on the Filipino Language. Also get to learn, Esperanto and Ilocano Language History.
Esperanto and Ilocano Continents
Thinking about Esperanto and Ilocano continents in which Esperanto and Ilocano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Esperanto and Ilocano. Most of the Esperanto speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, South America. While Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Esperanto and Ilocano languages:
Esperanto Interesting Facts:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
The Esperanto language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Esperanto language is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages and derived from Not Available.