How are you in English and Spanish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Spanish then English greetings vs Spanish greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Spanish Dialects.
Other English and Spanish Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Spanish greetings? So let's compare other English and Spanish greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.