How are you in English and Polish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Polish then English greetings vs Polish greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Polish is Jak się masz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Polish Dialects.
Other English and Polish Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Polish greetings? So let's compare other English and Polish greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Polish is Dzień dobry.
- Good Night in Polish is dobranoc.