English and Polish as Minority Language
In English and Polish speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Polish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare English and Polish dialects, then you can go to English vs Polish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Polish Regulators
English and Polish speaking countries provide you English and Polish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Polish is regulated by Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego). Also get to learn, English and Polish Language History.
English and Polish Continents
Thinking about English and Polish continents in which English and Polish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Polish. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Polish languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.