How are you in English and Finnish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Finnish then English greetings vs Finnish greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Finnish Dialects.
Other English and Finnish Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Finnish greetings? So let's compare other English and Finnish greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.