How are you in English and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Dutch then English greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Dutch Dialects.
Other English and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other English and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.