English and Persian as Minority Language
In English and Persian speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Persian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Persian as minority language: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare English and Persian dialects, then you can go to English vs Persian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Persian Regulators
English and Persian speaking countries provide you English and Persian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Persian is regulated by Academy of Persian Language and Literature (فرهنگستان زبان و اد, Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan. Also get to learn, English and Persian Language History.
English and Persian Continents
Thinking about English and Persian continents in which English and Persian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Persian. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Persian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Persian languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Persian Interesting Facts:
- In Iran, Parsi language is known as Farsi, while in Afghanistan Persian language is known as Dari.
- Persian language has borrowed many loanwords from the Arabic language.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Pashto and Balochi Languages and derived from Arabic Language.