English and Nepali as Minority Language
In English and Nepali speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Nepali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
If you want to compare English and Nepali dialects, then you can go to English vs Nepali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Nepali Regulators
English and Nepali speaking countries provide you English and Nepali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Nepali is regulated by Language Academy of Nepal. Also get to learn, English and Nepali Language History.
English and Nepali Continents
Thinking about English and Nepali continents in which English and Nepali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Nepali. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Nepali languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Hindi and derived from Sanskrit Language.