English and Kannada as Minority Language
In English and Kannada speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Kannada as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Kannada as minority language: Andra Pradesh, Goa, kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
If you want to compare English and Kannada dialects, then you can go to English vs Kannada Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Kannada Regulators
English and Kannada speaking countries provide you English and Kannada regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Kannada is regulated by Various academies and the Government of Karnataka. Also get to learn, English and Kannada Language History.
English and Kannada Continents
Thinking about English and Kannada continents in which English and Kannada speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Kannada. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Kannada speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Kannada languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Kannada Interesting Facts:
- Kannada is the third oldest language after Sanskrit and Tamil of India
- Kannada language is only Indian language which got maximum i.e. 8 GyanaPeetha Awards.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Telugu and derived from Sanskrit Language.