English and Galician as Minority Language
In English and Galician speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Galician as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare English and Galician dialects, then you can go to English vs Galician Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Galician Regulators
English and Galician speaking countries provide you English and Galician regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Galician is regulated by Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega). Also get to learn, English and Galician Language History.
English and Galician Continents
Thinking about English and Galician continents in which English and Galician speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Galician. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Galician languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Portuguese Language and derived from Latin.