How Many People Speak Dzongkha and Japanese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dzongkha vs Japanese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dzongkha and Japanese Dialects.
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
- Sanuki speaking population: 1,000,000.00
- Hakata speaking population: Not Available
- Kansai speaking population: Not Available
More on Dzongkha and Japanese Dialects
Explore more on Dzongkha and Japanese dialects to understand them. The Dzongkha vs Japanese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.