How are you in Dzongkha and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dzongkha and Urdu then Dzongkha greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dzongkha is Ga Day Bay Zhu Yoe Ga ?.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dzongkha vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Dzongkha and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Dzongkha greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Dzongkha and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Dzongkha is Not Available.
- Good Night in Dzongkha is lek shom ay zim.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.