How are you in Chinese and Sindhi
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Sindhi then Chinese greetings vs Sindhi greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Sindhi is Kehra haal aahin.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Sindhi Dialects.
Other Chinese and Sindhi Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Sindhi greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Sindhi greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Sindhi is Subho Bakhair.
- Good Night in Sindhi is tava kia aayo.