How are you in Chinese and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Dutch then Chinese greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Chinese and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.