How Many People Speak Chinese and Dutch Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Dutch Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Dutch Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Gronings speaking population: 590,000.00
- Low Saxon speaking population: 4,000,000.00
- Limburgian speaking population: 1,300,000.00
More on Chinese and Dutch Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Dutch dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Dutch dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.