Chinese and Maithili as Minority Language
In Chinese and Maithili speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Maithili as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Chinese and Maithili dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Maithili Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Maithili Regulators
Chinese and Maithili speaking countries provide you Chinese and Maithili regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Maithili is not regulated. Also get to learn, Chinese and Maithili Language History.
Chinese and Maithili Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Maithili continents in which Chinese and Maithili speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Maithili. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Maithili languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Bhojpuri Language and derived from Not Available.