How Many People Speak Chinese and Maithili Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Maithili Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Maithili Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Tharuwat speaking population: Not Available
- Madhubani speaking population: Not Available
- Khortha speaking population: Not Available
More on Chinese and Maithili Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Maithili dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Maithili dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.