Chinese and Greek as Minority Language
In Chinese and Greek speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Greek as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Greek as minority language: Albania, Armenia, Australia, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Chinese and Greek dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Greek Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Greek Regulators
Chinese and Greek speaking countries provide you Chinese and Greek regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Greek is regulated by Center for the Greek language (Κέντρον Ελληνικής Γλώσσας). Also get to learn, Chinese and Greek Language History.
Chinese and Greek Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Greek continents in which Chinese and Greek speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Greek. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Greek speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Greek languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Greek Interesting Facts:
- Greek is the longest documented language of all the Indo-European Langauges.
- The official language of education in the Roman Empire was Greek.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Armenian and derived from Latin.