How Many People Speak Chinese and Greek Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Greek Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Greek Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Cappadocian Greek speaking population: 2,800.00
- Griko speaking population: 50,000.00
- Mariupol speaking population: Not Available
More on Chinese and Greek Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Greek dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Greek dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.