Chinese and Finnish as Minority Language
In Chinese and Finnish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Finnish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Finnish as minority language: Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation, Sweden.
If you want to compare Chinese and Finnish dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Finnish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Finnish Regulators
Chinese and Finnish speaking countries provide you Chinese and Finnish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Finnish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland. Also get to learn, Chinese and Finnish Language History.
Chinese and Finnish Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Finnish continents in which Chinese and Finnish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Finnish. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Finnish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Finnish languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Finnish Interesting Facts:
- Finnish language has adopted many words from Iranian, Turkic, Baltic, Germanic and Slavic languages.
- In Finnish language, there are no articles or grammatical gender.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Estonian and Livonian Languages and derived from Not Available.