How are you in Chewa and Maori
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chewa and Maori then Chewa greetings vs Maori greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chewa is Muli bwanji?.
- How are you in Maori is E pēhea ana koe ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chewa vs Maori Dialects.
Other Chewa and Maori Greetings
Are you finding few more Chewa greetings vs Maori greetings? So let's compare other Chewa and Maori greetings.
- Good Morning in Chewa is M'mawa wabwino.
- Good Night in Chewa is Usiku wabwino.
- Good Morning in Maori is Morning pai.
- Good Night in Maori is Night pai.