How Many People Speak Cebuano and Akan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Cebuano vs Akan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Cebuano and Akan Dialects.
- Boholano speaking population: Not Available
- Southern Kana speaking population: Not Available
- North Kana speaking population: Not Available
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Cebuano and Akan Dialects
Explore more on Cebuano and Akan dialects to understand them. The Cebuano vs Akan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.