Cebuano and Telugu as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Telugu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Telugu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Telugu as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Telugu dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Telugu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Telugu Regulators
Cebuano and Telugu speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Telugu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Telugu is regulated by Telugu Academy and Official Language Commission of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Also get to learn, Cebuano and Telugu Language History.
Cebuano and Telugu Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Telugu continents in which Cebuano and Telugu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Telugu. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Telugu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Telugu languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Telugu Interesting Facts:
- Telugu is the only language in the Eastern world that has every single word that ends with a vowel sound. Telugu language is called "Italian of the East".
- Telugu is one of the oldest language in India which is 2,400 years old.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Tamil and derived from Sanskrit Language.