Cebuano and Madurese as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Madurese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Madurese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Madurese dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Madurese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Madurese Regulators
Cebuano and Madurese speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Madurese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Madurese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Cebuano and Madurese Language History.
Cebuano and Madurese Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Madurese continents in which Cebuano and Madurese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Madurese. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Madurese languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages and derived from Not Available.