Cebuano and Galician as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Galician speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Galician as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Galician dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Galician Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Galician Regulators
Cebuano and Galician speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Galician regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Galician is regulated by Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega). Also get to learn, Cebuano and Galician Language History.
Cebuano and Galician Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Galician continents in which Cebuano and Galician speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Galician. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Galician languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Portuguese Language and derived from Latin.