Cebuano and French as Minority Language
In Cebuano and French speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and French as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
If you want to compare Cebuano and French dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs French Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and French Regulators
Cebuano and French speaking countries provide you Cebuano and French regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.French is regulated by Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française. Also get to learn, Cebuano and French Language History.
Cebuano and French Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and French continents in which Cebuano and French speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and French. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and French languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Italian Language and derived from Latin.