Catalan and Polish as Minority Language
In Catalan and Polish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Polish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Catalan and Polish dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Polish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Polish Regulators
Catalan and Polish speaking countries provide you Catalan and Polish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Polish is regulated by Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego). Also get to learn, Catalan and Polish Language History.
Catalan and Polish Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Polish continents in which Catalan and Polish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Polish. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Polish languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.