Bodo and Portuguese as Minority Language
In Bodo and Portuguese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bodo and Portuguese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bodo as minority language: Not Available.
- Portuguese as minority language: Australia, Daman and Diu, France, Germany, Goa, Italy, Japan, United States of America.
If you want to compare Bodo and Portuguese dialects, then you can go to Bodo vs Portuguese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bodo and Portuguese Regulators
Bodo and Portuguese speaking countries provide you Bodo and Portuguese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bodo is not regulated.Portuguese is regulated by Academia Brasileira de Letras (Brazilian Literary Academy), Academia das Ciências de Lisboa, Classe de Letras. Also get to learn, Bodo and Portuguese Language History.
Bodo and Portuguese Continents
Thinking about Bodo and Portuguese continents in which Bodo and Portuguese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bodo and Portuguese. Most of the Bodo speaking countries lie in Asia. While Portuguese speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bodo and Portuguese languages:
Bodo Interesting Facts:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
Portuguese Interesting Facts:
- Portuguese language has absorbed many words from French, Italian, Arabic and also from indigenous South American and African languages.
- The first written document in Portuguese language was found in the 12th century.
The Bodo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language whereas Bodo language is similar to Spanish and Galician Languages and derived from Latin.