Bengali and Danish as Minority Language
In Bengali and Danish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Danish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Danish as minority language: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greenland, Norway, Sweden, United States of America.
If you want to compare Bengali and Danish dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Danish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Danish Regulators
Bengali and Danish speaking countries provide you Bengali and Danish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Danish is regulated by Dansk Sprognævn (Danish Language Committee). Also get to learn, Bengali and Danish Language History.
Bengali and Danish Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Danish continents in which Bengali and Danish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Danish. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Danish speaking countries lie in Europe, North America, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Danish languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Danish Interesting Facts:
- Danish, Norwegian and Swedish are mutually intelligible, that means if u learn Danish is almost like learning three languages in one.
- There are 9 vowels in Danish language, which can be pronounced in 16 different ways.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Norwegian and Swedish and derived from Old Norse Language.