Basque and Meithei as Minority Language
In Basque and Meithei speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Meithei as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
If you want to compare Basque and Meithei dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Meithei Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Meithei Regulators
Basque and Meithei speaking countries provide you Basque and Meithei regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Meithei is not regulated. Also get to learn, Basque and Meithei Language History.
Basque and Meithei Continents
Thinking about Basque and Meithei continents in which Basque and Meithei speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Meithei. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Meithei languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages and derived from Not Available.