How Many People Speak Basque and Meithei Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Basque vs Meithei Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Basque and Meithei Dialects.
- Navarro-Lapurdian speaking population: 68,000.00
- Souletin speaking population: 8,700.00
- Biscayan speaking population: Not Available
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
More on Basque and Meithei Dialects
Explore more on Basque and Meithei dialects to understand them. The Basque vs Meithei dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.