How are you in Armenian and Uzbek
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Armenian and Uzbek then Armenian greetings vs Uzbek greetings helps you.
- How are you in Armenian is Ինչպես եք դուք? (Inch’pes yek’ duk’).
- How are you in Uzbek is Qalay siz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Armenian vs Uzbek Dialects.
Other Armenian and Uzbek Greetings
Are you finding few more Armenian greetings vs Uzbek greetings? So let's compare other Armenian and Uzbek greetings.
- Good Morning in Armenian is Բարի լույս (Bari luys).
- Good Night in Armenian is Բարի գիշեր (Bari gisher).
- Good Morning in Uzbek is Hayirli tong.
- Good Night in Uzbek is Hayirli tun.