How are you in Armenian and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Armenian and Igbo then Armenian greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Armenian is Ինչպես եք դուք? (Inch’pes yek’ duk’).
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Armenian vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Armenian and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Armenian greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Armenian and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Armenian is Բարի լույս (Bari luys).
- Good Night in Armenian is Բարի գիշեր (Bari gisher).
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.