Armenian and Romanian as Minority Language
In Armenian and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Armenian and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Armenian as minority language: Cyprus, Hungary, Iraq, Poland, Romania, Ukraine.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Armenian and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Armenian vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Armenian and Romanian Regulators
Armenian and Romanian speaking countries provide you Armenian and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Armenian National Academy of Sciences regulates Armenian language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Armenian and Romanian Language History.
Armenian and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Armenian and Romanian continents in which Armenian and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Armenian and Romanian. Most of the Armenian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Armenian and Romanian languages:
Armenian Interesting Facts:
- The first language into which Bible was translated is Armenian.
- Christianity was recognized as a national religion in 301 by Armenia Country.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Armenian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Greek whereas Armenian language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.