How are you in Arabic and Oromo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Oromo then Arabic greetings vs Oromo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Oromo is Attam jirta/jirtu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Oromo Dialects.
Other Arabic and Oromo Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Oromo greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Oromo greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Oromo is Attam bulte/bultan.
- Good Night in Oromo is Nagayattii buli.