Arabic and Oromo as Minority Language
In Arabic and Oromo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Oromo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Oromo as minority language: Somalia.
If you want to compare Arabic and Oromo dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Oromo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Oromo Regulators
Arabic and Oromo speaking countries provide you Arabic and Oromo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Oromo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Arabic and Oromo Language History.
Arabic and Oromo Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Oromo continents in which Arabic and Oromo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Oromo. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Oromo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Oromo languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Oromo Interesting Facts:
- Oromo language is the third most spoken language in Africa.
- Oromo is most spoken language in Cushitic Family.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Somali Language and derived from Not Available.