Arabic and Kazakh as Minority Language
In Arabic and Kazakh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Kazakh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Arabic and Kazakh dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Kazakh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Kazakh Regulators
Arabic and Kazakh speaking countries provide you Arabic and Kazakh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Kazakh is regulated by Kazakh language agency. Also get to learn, Arabic and Kazakh Language History.
Arabic and Kazakh Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Kazakh continents in which Arabic and Kazakh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Kazakh. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Kazakh languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages and derived from Not Available.