Arabic and Cantonese as Minority Language
In Arabic and Cantonese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Cantonese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
If you want to compare Arabic and Cantonese dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Cantonese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Cantonese Regulators
Arabic and Cantonese speaking countries provide you Arabic and Cantonese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Cantonese is regulated by Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division. Also get to learn, Arabic and Cantonese Language History.
Arabic and Cantonese Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Cantonese continents in which Arabic and Cantonese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Cantonese. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Cantonese languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Not Available.