Amharic and Marwari as Minority Language
In Amharic and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Amharic and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Amharic and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Amharic vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Amharic and Marwari Regulators
Amharic and Marwari speaking countries provide you Amharic and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Amharic is not regulated.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Amharic and Marwari Language History.
Amharic and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Amharic and Marwari continents in which Amharic and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Amharic and Marwari. Most of the Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Amharic and Marwari languages:
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Amharic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Amharic language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.