How are you in Marwari and Hmong
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Marwari and Hmong then Marwari greetings vs Hmong greetings helps you.
- How are you in Marwari is Kikan ho sa?.
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Marwari vs Hmong Dialects.
Other Marwari and Hmong Greetings
Are you finding few more Marwari greetings vs Hmong greetings? So let's compare other Marwari and Hmong greetings.
- Good Morning in Marwari is Shubh Havar.
- Good Night in Marwari is shubh raatri.
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.