Amharic and Maithili as Minority Language
In Amharic and Maithili speaking countries you will get the countries which have Amharic and Maithili as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Amharic and Maithili dialects, then you can go to Amharic vs Maithili Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Amharic and Maithili Regulators
Amharic and Maithili speaking countries provide you Amharic and Maithili regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Amharic is not regulated.Maithili is not regulated. Also get to learn, Amharic and Maithili Language History.
Amharic and Maithili Continents
Thinking about Amharic and Maithili continents in which Amharic and Maithili speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Amharic and Maithili. Most of the Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. While Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Amharic and Maithili languages:
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
The Amharic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Amharic language is similar to Bhojpuri Language and derived from Not Available.