Maithili and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Maithili and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maithili and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Maithili and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Maithili vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maithili and Vietnamese Regulators
Maithili and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Maithili and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Maithili is not regulated.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Maithili and Vietnamese Language History.
Maithili and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Maithili and Vietnamese continents in which Maithili and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maithili and Vietnamese. Most of the Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maithili and Vietnamese languages:
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Maithili language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bhojpuri Language whereas Maithili language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.