How Many People Speak Akan and Xhosa Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Akan vs Xhosa Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Akan and Xhosa Dialects.
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Gcaleka speaking population: Not Available
- Thembu speaking population: Not Available
- Hlubi speaking population: Not Available
More on Akan and Xhosa Dialects
Explore more on Akan and Xhosa dialects to understand them. The Akan vs Xhosa dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.