How Many People Speak Akan and Madurese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Akan vs Madurese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Akan and Madurese Dialects.
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Kangean speaking population: 110,000.00
- Bawean speaking population: Not Available
- Bangkalan speaking population: Not Available
More on Akan and Madurese Dialects
Explore more on Akan and Madurese dialects to understand them. The Akan vs Madurese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.