Akan and Tagalog as Minority Language
In Akan and Tagalog speaking countries you will get the countries which have Akan and Tagalog as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Akan as minority language: Benin, United States of America.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
If you want to compare Akan and Tagalog dialects, then you can go to Akan vs Tagalog Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Akan and Tagalog Regulators
Akan and Tagalog speaking countries provide you Akan and Tagalog regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akan Orthography Committee regulates Akan language.Tagalog is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Akan and Tagalog Language History.
Akan and Tagalog Continents
Thinking about Akan and Tagalog continents in which Akan and Tagalog speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Akan and Tagalog. Most of the Akan speaking countries lie in Africa. While Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Akan and Tagalog languages:
Akan Interesting Facts:
- Ghana has over 100 ethnic groups living, and Akan is one of the largest tribe.
- Akan language came in South America, notably Suriname and Jamaica through slave trade.
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
The Akan language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Akan language is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages and derived from Not Available.