How Many People Speak Afrikaans and Romanian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Afrikaans vs Romanian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Afrikaans and Romanian Dialects.
- Kaapse Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Oranjeriverafrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Baster Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
More on Afrikaans and Romanian Dialects
Explore more on Afrikaans and Romanian dialects to understand them. The Afrikaans vs Romanian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.