Afrikaans and Mongolian as Minority Language
In Afrikaans and Mongolian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Afrikaans and Mongolian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Afrikaans as minority language: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Afrikaans and Mongolian dialects, then you can go to Afrikaans vs Mongolian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Afrikaans and Mongolian Regulators
Afrikaans and Mongolian speaking countries provide you Afrikaans and Mongolian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Die Taalkommissie, National Languages Committee regulates Afrikaans language.Mongolian is regulated by Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia). Also get to learn, Afrikaans and Mongolian Language History.
Afrikaans and Mongolian Continents
Thinking about Afrikaans and Mongolian continents in which Afrikaans and Mongolian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Afrikaans and Mongolian. Most of the Afrikaans speaking countries lie in Africa. While Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Afrikaans and Mongolian languages:
Afrikaans Interesting Facts:
- Afrikaans Language is a mixture of English, Dutch, German, French and some South African language like Xhosa.
- Afrikaans Language lacks case and gender distinctions.
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
The Afrikaans language was derived from Dutch Language and is similar to Dutch Language whereas Afrikaans language is similar to Turkish Language and derived from Not Available.