Abkhaz and Urdu as Minority Language
In Abkhaz and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Abkhaz and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Abkhaz and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Abkhaz vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Abkhaz and Urdu Regulators
Abkhaz and Urdu speaking countries provide you Abkhaz and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Abkhaz is not regulated.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Abkhaz and Urdu Language History.
Abkhaz and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Abkhaz and Urdu continents in which Abkhaz and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Abkhaz and Urdu. Most of the Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Abkhaz and Urdu languages:
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Abkhaz language was derived from Caucasian languages and is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language whereas Abkhaz language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.