Abkhaz and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Abkhaz and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Abkhaz and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Abkhaz and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Abkhaz vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Abkhaz and Bulgarian Regulators
Abkhaz and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Abkhaz and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Abkhaz is not regulated.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Abkhaz and Bulgarian Language History.
Abkhaz and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Abkhaz and Bulgarian continents in which Abkhaz and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Abkhaz and Bulgarian. Most of the Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Abkhaz and Bulgarian languages:
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Abkhaz language was derived from Caucasian languages and is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language whereas Abkhaz language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.