How are you in Yoruba and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Yoruba and Igbo then Yoruba greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Yoruba is Bawo ni o se wa.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Yoruba vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Yoruba and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Yoruba greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Yoruba and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Yoruba is e kaaro.
- Good Night in Yoruba is Kasun layọ o.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.